Reservation and Cancellation Policy
• When make a reservation you become a confirmation email and a bank account. To confirm the reservation, a bank deposit is required within 5 working days, in the amount of 30 % of the value of the reservation, otherwise the reservation is automatically canceled by the system. The rest is paid upon arrival.
• Reservation or deposit can NOT be provided or transferred to third parties. They are non-refundable.
• In case of non-arrival, cancellation or early release, the value of the transferred deposit will be charged as a penalty.
• In case of inability to make the reservation in connection with Covid-19 , your deposit remains valid for 1 year.
• Cancelation of an already confirmed reservation can be made only in written form by email.
• Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
• Room not occupied by 22.00 p.m. on the day of booking, will be seen as No Show , unless prior arrangement has been made. In an event of a guest No Show the deposit is non-refundable (standard Check-in after 14.00p.m. and Check-out till 12.00 a.m.)
• According to a Government notification we don’t check-in ANY guest without valid passport or ID proof .
• We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
• Modification / change of the reservation : According to the selected tariff and the availability and possibility, the client will be able to change his initial reservation once without costs up to 15 days before the date of arrival. After this period the reservation is final and cannot be changed.
• The HOTEL is not responsible for cancellation or modification of reservations, including those related to: weather conditions, natural disasters (including forest fires, floods, earthquakes, etc.) transport problems (including delays or cancellations on flights), illness or death of the traveler or any of his relatives, loss of job, strike, war, riot, acts of God, Government action, terrorist acts and other force majeure circumstances.
* Pets are not allowed in the hotel