The policy covers the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. )
We emphasize the importance of privacy and are committed to gaining the trust of our customers by adopting high standards of personal information protection. Our policies describe the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the rules and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and the sharing of certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances. which you should follow if you have any questions or requests regarding your personal information or our policies and procedures, as well as information about the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with this person.
You will find information below
• about the person responsible for processing your data
• what categories of personal data we process
• under what conditions we process the data
• on the purposes and legal grounds for the processing
• deadlines for data storage and security measures
• how to exercise your rights under the ORD
• as well as in which cases and in what order we share your data with third parties
In this policy, this document is a privacy notice within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DPR). In this policy, personal data means information about you that can identify you personally, such as your name, personal identification number and identity document. , home address, e-mail address or telephone number, and which is not publicly available. It also includes information on customer preferences when such information is provided or recorded by us in the process of providing services to individuals
Types of information we can collect
• Contact information: name, email address, telephone number or postal address, in case you send us an inquiry or in case you subscribe to our newsletter
• Information about the guest’s stay and loyalty: dates of arrival and departure, purchased services, special wishes and preferences, use of loyalty discounts in case you make a reservation
• Payment information: credit card number in case you book online
• Business or company information: contact or other related information about your business, in case an event is organized or in case your employees or intermediaries use their company profile to work with us
• Information you provide: inquiries, reviews of hotel services, job applications, etc.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
In the context of our business, it is normally necessary to collect and process information about our customers. The information is collected directly and in particular concerns your name and other identification data, contact details (email, address, telephone), etc.
WAYS TO COLLECT INFORMATION
• Information you provide: in case you book online or contact us
• Automatically through cookies: in accordance with applicable law, we use tracking technologies such as cookies to collect information about you, on an anonymous basis
• Third parties: from people authorized to act on your behalf – if they make a reservation for you, from social networks, advertising and analysis service providers
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
If you express your explicit consent, your data will be used to provide information about promotions and other interesting information related to our services.
We use information to respond to your inquiries: We will use the information to provide the services you have requested, such as to fulfill a received hotel reservation request.
We use information to improve the site and services: We may use your information to improve the services we offer. We may also use your information to personalize your travel experience
We use information to analyze the effectiveness of the site: We may process your information on an anonymous basis to improve the performance of the site
We use information for marketing purposes: We may send you information about new services and offers. We may also use your information to provide you with advertisements for our offers. If you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive our promotional emails. Before we start marketing activities, we obtain your consent in accordance with applicable law. Below you can read more about your consent and how you can control it
We use information to communicate with you: We may contact you about your future booking or event.
We also use information in other ways permitted by applicable law
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The implementation of the forms of processing related to e-marketing requires your explicit consent to be informed by email, by phone and / or SMS about discounts, promotions, raffles and other marketing activities. You may give your consent by ticking the appropriate box at the end of this notice. The site also uses forms and tools to provide service and sales (such as reservations).
WHAT MEASURES TO TAKE THE PROTECTION OF COLLECTED DATA DO WE TAKE?
The protection and security of your data is important to us. To prevent loss, abuse or unauthorized access, we apply all reasonable measures and remedies. However, if you suspect a violation, please contact us immediately using the contact information provided.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data processed for e-marketing, based on the explicit consent of the customer, is stored until the withdrawal of consent, but not more than one year after it was provided, unless you have renewed your consent to receive marketing information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU USE IN PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The DPO provides a number of options for the protection of individuals in connection with the collection and processing of data, in particular
• right of access and information regarding the processing of your data
• the right to object to the processing when the data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company
• the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data when it is processed solely on the basis of your explicit consent
• the right to portability of the data processed on the basis of your explicit consent, and depending on your instructions we will provide you with a copy of the same or we will automatically transfer them to another organization
• the right to correct in the event that the data we store about you is inaccurate
• the right to request to be “forgotten” when the data are processed with your consent or the processing is generally illegal
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (see below)
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
In order to provide our services, ensure security at the Hotel and obtain up-to-date information, we may provide your data to third parties, as well as to the following persons for the purposes set out below.
• competent tax and other state bodies during the inspection
• partners (eg tour operators, accountants, external archives company or litigation lawyers)
• in the event of a merger or acquisition, your data may be shared with the new owner (s) and you will be notified
• In any case, your data will not be shared with third parties established outside the EEA (EU, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein), unless expressly permitted by local law and adequate protection measures are in place.
• We share your information with third party data processors who perform selected services on our behalf. We share your information with service providers who send us emails, such as Mailchimp. We also share information with companies that help us manage the site, our analytics, search engines that act on our behalf, partners such as social networks that perform promotions and advertising.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter in any promotional message you receive from us. Even if you unsubscribe from advertising messages, you may receive transaction-related messages, including responses to your inquiries.
You can control the tools on your mobile devices. You can turn off the location or push notifications from the mobile device you are using. These settings depend on the type of device
Standard security measures
• Users under 18: The site is for adults only. We do not aim to collect information about children under the age of 18 that can be identified without the permission of their parent or guardian
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY?
Notwithstanding the above, in case of complaints you have the right to contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP):
• In person or by letter, at the address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
• to the email of the CPDP – email@example.com
• through the CPDP website at: https://www.cpdp.bg
We reserve the right to periodically update this policy, so we encourage you to periodically review it to determine how we process and protect your personal data.